| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Edmonton Namao, Ab in October is cool at 5.1 °C (41.18 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 10.7 °C (51.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -0.4 °C (31.3 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in October is 11.1 °C (20 °F).
- The weather in October is droughty. A paltry 16.5mm (0.6in) of water is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 9:25 long and the longest day is 11:31 long with an average length of 10:27.
Check the distance to and compare the Edmonton Namao, Ab October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Edmonton Namao, Ab, Canada
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Edmonton Namao, Ab:
- Slave Lake, Ab, Canada - 199.7 kms (124.1 miles) NNW
- Edson, Ab, Canada - 198 kms (123 miles) W
- Edmonton, Alberta, Canada - 11.1 kms (6.9 miles) SSW
- Edmonton (Intl), Ab, Canada - 39.7 kms (24.7 miles) SSW
- Red Deer, Ab, Canada - 167.9 kms (104.3 miles) S
- Banff, Ab, Canada - 309.2 kms (192.1 miles) SSW
- Calgary, Alberta, Canada - 286.3 kms (177.9 miles) S
- Cold Lake, Ab, Canada - 223.9 kms (139.2 miles) ENE
- Vegreville, Ab, Canada - 92.1 kms (57.2 miles) E
- Vermilion, Ab, Canada - 177.9 kms (110.5 miles) E
- Jasper, Alberta, Canada - 126.9 kms (78.9 miles) ESE
- Scott, Sk, Canada - 342.4 kms (212.8 miles) ESE
- Coronation, Ab, Canada - 223.2 kms (138.7 miles) SE
- Fort Reliance, Nt, Canada - 344.2 kms (213.9 miles) S